Criminal crisis management
Protection of company expertise and sensitive information
- Development of a global risk prevention policy
- Handling of the legal and contractual aspects of relations with employees, customers, suppliers and partners,
- Knowledge capitalisation approach.
Gathering and control of information
- Scanning for specific intelligence (market sector studies, financial information, official publications, protection and filing of patents, etc.),
- Global analysis of the overall issue to enable targeted investigations.
Protection of intangible assets from forgery and counterfeiting
- Definition and optimisation of the industrial property policies (patents, trademarks and patterns),
- Control over the legal aspects of intellectual property.
- Identification and neutralisation of counterfeiters and production and distribution circuits, in liaison with the authorities,
Fraud and Forensic Analysis
- Prevention of offences
- Vulnerability study
- Compiling of tangible indicators and proofs
- Fight against fraudulent practices against the client/company or its senior management (unpaid items, insurance fraud, corruption, attempts at extortion, blackmail, etc.)
- Expert appraisals carried out on request of instructing magistrates for tribunals and judicial inquiries
Information and Communication Systems
- Protection against data theft, diffusion of sensitive information and unavailability of information
- Network, internet cyber security and personal data protection
- Optimisation of information system protection policy